Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loading Lives - Gameroom/Facebook (Timer Issue)

Loading Lives - Gameroom/Facebook (Timer Issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    How do you get that many lives when it only refills to five? Is it from the wheel?
    I too have gotten up two days in a row and are missing lives. why?

It's now 5:17 and still only have 4 lives, have not played since this morning.
    Last edited by Julie Stutzman; 08-22-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Any Answer would be nice.

Are you all playing on Facebook or Mobile?

Me i am on Facebook

Loading Lives - Gameroom/Facebook (Timer Issue)

For the past 3 days I have logged on to my laptop to play Gardenscapes on my FB page and there's only been 4 lives with the 5th life loading in 29 minutes. Now this is surprising since I have waited over 15 hours to log in to my laptop on all 3 days, so I should have 5 lives waiting for me. Anyone else having this issue? I should have all 5 lives waiting for me within 2.5 hours if it's loading 1 life every 30 minutes, right???

Hmm, I haven't been on mine in a while either, and opening it now shows "Full" lives.

Have you tried opening the game in the Gameroom application? Not sure if it would help, but it's worth a try!

If this happens to you again you should scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Report a Problem"

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kindsvogel View Post
    For the past 3 days I have logged on to my laptop to play Gardenscapes on my FB page and there's only been 4 lives with the 5th life loading in 29 minutes. Now this is surprising since I have waited over 15 hours to log in to my laptop on all 3 days, so I should have 5 lives waiting for me. Anyone else having this issue? I should have all 5 lives waiting for me within 2.5 hours if it's loading 1 life every 30 minutes, right???
    Hi Amber,

Mine was doing this on my FB game last month, I thought I was going crazy and it seemed to happen for several weeks. I haven't noted any problems since the last big update though, and never took the time to report it because I play all the time (and, well, thought I was going crazy). If it doesn't correct on it's own with update, you should take screen shots and send in a report so they can check your account for bugs.

Still not getting my live refilled over night, When will this be fixed? Also how are people getting so many lives when i can only get 4?

Getting real sick of not getting any help here. I am about done with your game.

Thanks, it was working correctly after the last update, but it started again yesterday. I'll report the problem, but I can't seem to find that link, so it might take awhile.