Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumping Glitch: Cheating, Fair Play, & Possible Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    Question. We know about the two devices dumping glitch and we know we could get scores of 2291 by using it, but we have not done so because it seems like an unfair cheating scheme, and after winning 51 gold league races we do not want to cheat and have out team banned. But it has been weeks since this glitch became known and other teams are apparently still using it, so my question to Playrix is: is using the two devices dumping glitch considered cheating, or is it considered a legitimate way to dump tasks without having them count as dumps in the total? Our coop is committed to playing fair, so please advise us if using the dumping glitch is considered fair play, and if not, please do something to stop teams from using it.
    Am I correct in assuming that the two device glitch would only give you an extra 16 points?

Quote Originally Posted by Messy Town View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that the two device glitch would only give you an extra 16 points?
    It will vanish all the tasks you don't want. It erases all dumping task counts, if you do it right. I don't know about others , but I will call it C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G!
    It's becoming a big joke now.

Quote Originally Posted by spaghettiy View Post
    It will vanish all the tasks you don't want. It erases all dumping task counts, if you do it right. I don't know about others , but I will call it C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G!
    It's becoming a big joke now.
    Really? I thought it just allowed you to remove one other task every time you took one.

Quote Originally Posted by Town SixSixSix View Post
    How ironic to see that the cheating co-op score #1 in the GLOBAL TOP.[see attached]

Now, it is unfair to everyone who participates in regatta! We shouldn't tolerate cheaters.

Attachment 12892
    What? Global top 1 is the cheating team you guys refer to?! What a joke! Playrix should look into it !

Really? I thought it just allowed you to remove one other task every time you took one.
    We can delete all the tasks we want. No limits.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    We can delete all the tasks we want. No limits.
    We're talking about deleting tasks without incurring a dump penalty.

I PM-ed spaghettiy and Town SIxSixSix earlier -- but just so everyone knows, admin and CS have been informed and are looking into this co-op.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

We're talking about deleting tasks without incurring a dump penalty.
    You mention being allowed 1 dump for each task taken. There is no such thing.

Every dump (from the board) count toward the penalty. There is no free dump. That is, for honest players. A cheater doing all the dumping until caught in order to increase the leaderboard results for the co-op is just that, a cheater. The co-op is cheating too as that can be done only as a team.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    I PM-ed spaghettiy and Town SIxSixSix earlier -- but just so everyone knows, admin and CS have been informed and are looking into this co-op.
    Thanks, Amoria, that's good to know. What about the dumping glitch in general, though? There's probably more than one co-op using it. Is Playrix working on fixing this loophole?

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    You mention being allowed 1 dump for each task taken. There is no such thing.

Every dump (from the board) count toward the penalty. There is no free dump. That is, for honest players. A cheater doing all the dumping until caught in order to increase the leaderboard results for the co-op is just that, a cheater. The co-op is cheating too as that can be done only as a team.
    There is a glitch with the game that allows you to do this really easily. You are correct in saying that the whole co op needs to be in on this and it is not just individual players.