Thread: Posting Photos From Samsung Tablet

Posting Photos From Samsung Tablet

If you check my profile I have a couple pics posted. My problem is for some reason they are all upside down. When I try to edit picture it just wants me to pick cover album or something else. How do I get these pics right side up. I am no computer person so a step by step would be very helpful. Thank you.

Tracy,
    I have no idea, alas, but wanted to prepare for those who do: I can't see your album and the pics, maybe set to private? (if that's possible for an album here)

on a related note: your group posts are not private, but visible to everyone. Having to join a group to post doesn't make it private.

Good luck :-)

Hi Tracy

Like DD said, we do not see any photos in your profile.

The forum use the pictures exactly as they are uploaded. You will have to correct them from your device. I can't tell you more then that not knowing how you produce them, how you reduce them and from where you upload them.

Hi Tracy,

Photos sometimes require rotating before upload/it looks like the album is set to private (meaning only mods/admins can see).

If you like I can rotate your images, re-upload them to that same album, and change the setting to public for you. I can also record my screen and PM the video to you so you know what to do in the future (it's a bit complicated to lay out step-by-step).
    Last edited by Amoria; 09-03-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Yes please do and thank you. Is there a way I can tell on my device if they need to be rotated before i dled?

Thats weird because I just checked my profile and under edit album it is showing allow public. Now am even more confused.

Hi Tracy

I finally saw your folder called My Blessings. 3 pictures upside down.

I am sure that your picture viewer must show them upside down too. If you have to rotate them to see them correctly, do not forget to save the change before leaving the app or passing to the next picture.