Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumping Glitch: Cheating, Fair Play, & Possible Fix

Exclamation Dumping Glitch: Cheating, Fair Play, & Possible Fix

I am asking for help, with the last desperate string of hope, for after a week's hard work and dedication, our co-op is losing the first seasonal regatta to a so obviously cheating co-op.

Here I will explain why I have to post this thread and how despicable and destructive their behavior is.

I have submitted a report in game 24 hours ago and I understand the support team may be in a different time zone than mine. But the clock for regatta is ticking no matter you are on or off. The cheating team might be punished in a day or two. But when the regatta ends, all hurts would be done. And broken hearts are hard to mend.

For the protection of the honestly playing members in their co op, I will erase all names.

First, it has been unreasonably fast. Screenshot I, with 3 days and 10 hours away from end of regatta, it has collected 62189 points, almost finishing.

Screenshot II, 2D 12H, 64754, finished. At this time they had 30 players, all racing, as shown in screenshot III.

One day later, Screenshot IV, 1D 21H till the end, one of their player has been BANNED and the points reduced to 62594.

THE NASTY PART BEGINS: Screenshot V, in the same day, 1D 4H, points back to 64754. We all know there is a way for cheating players to unlock their accounts for one time if they were not manually banned. Anyway, there points were back AND they kicked out the cheating account so that even if that account was blocked again, it WON'T affect the results for the co-op. Screenshot VI, 29 members. As for now they recruited another member to fill the spot.

So basically what they have done is, to have one cheating member refresh easy and high point tasks for the rest of the team and once that account has been detected cheating, unlock it and kick it out, erasing its existence in the co-op.

I believe any true Township player can see how unfair this is. If it has not been stopped in a timely manner, we will lose players.

Our co-op name is 山二王, we were #15 on GLB last week. And we had been in top 20 for a few months. All our team members and enthusiastic and dedicated. Just as all other leading co-ops we spent a lot of time and not say a lot, but still a good amount of money here all because we LOVE and TRUST Township.

Please, PLEASE, address to it before the regatta ends.

Thank you.

Mitown(米汤), Lv 71
    Leader of 山二王
    #15 GLB
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm sorry to hear this happening but the good news is, the global top for each season is calculated by the top 2 weeks' score...so if this one is no good you have 3 more weeks to get best 2 scores. I hope this will help ease some stress..
    Last edited by Becky Choi-Trinh; 08-28-2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Choi-Trinh View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this happening but the good news is, the global top for each season is calculated by the top 2 weeks' score...so if this one is no good you have 3 more weeks to get best 2 scores. I hope this will help ease some stress..
    Thank you Becky for replying. I understand the new rules but I don't think that should be the solution of this situation. When one is cheating, it should not count. We can comfort ourselves, but the result is honest people being hurt, and cheating continues because teams can win by it.

What that cheating co-op has done to win the regatta race is unacceptable and overall unfair to your team, who have worked incredibly hard this week. You guys should get the recognition you deserve. I wish playrix would manually ban players who cheat and take away their score from the total. Players who play fair should get fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Xu View Post
    What that cheating co-op has done to win the regatta race is unacceptable and overall unfair to your team, who have worked incredibly hard this week. You guys should get the recognition you deserve. I wish playrix would manually ban players who cheat and take away their score from the total. Players who play fair should get fair play.
    That is the spirit. Unfortunately it looks like neither Playrix nor the moderator has that spirit.
    Maybe someday I will do the same. Easy wins, no punishment. Why not?
    JK. Sad.

Its sad someone would cheat to get 75 cash for a months racing and their co op name on a virtual board that means next to nothing lol. Sorry its happened to you and your team but it seems to be a common theme with the global leaderboard.

I'm confused. If the cheating member is kicked does that erase their dumped tasks? And are new members allowed to race even though they were not in the co op for the start of the regatta?

I have been concerned for some time that co ops at the top of the leaderboard achieve scores that seem impossible if you play fairly but nothing seems to be done about it. If playrix can't sort out the dumped tasks glitches they should be removed from the leaderboard scoring system.

You are absolutely right, what I'm meant was I hope that cheating team is removed but knowing support they might be too late regardless. But at least you still got a chance to go top 200

Question. We know about the two devices dumping glitch and we know we could get scores of 2291 by using it, but we have not done so because it seems like an unfair cheating scheme, and after winning 51 gold league races we do not want to cheat and have out team banned. But it has been weeks since this glitch became known and other teams are apparently still using it, so my question to Playrix is: is using the two devices dumping glitch considered cheating, or is it considered a legitimate way to dump tasks without having them count as dumps in the total? Our coop is committed to playing fair, so please advise us if using the dumping glitch is considered fair play, and if not, please do something to stop teams from using it.

How ironic to see that the cheating co-op score #1 in the GLOBAL TOP.[see attached]

Now, it is unfair to everyone who participates in regatta! We shouldn't tolerate cheaters.

cheatcoop.jpg