Thread: No Lives Recieved From Friends??? - Facebook Gameroom

No Lives Recieved From Friends??? - Facebook Gameroom

can anybody help me out please ????
    i don't get lives from friends and i can't give lives either....
    is there something wrong with my settings ???
    i do get a notice when friends ask or send me lives but it won't apear in the game...
    what should i do ????
    very frustrating cause i have almost 300 friends...
    recieving lives would be cool...
    and giving lives also....
    what's the point of having friends if we can't exchange lives and help eachother ????
    i play the game directly on facebook and sometimes at facebook gameroom.

thank you for you're time

Hey! I play occasionally on gameroom too, so I've experienced this too. It is frustrating. Last time I contacted support they said they were aware and working on it. I'll nudge them again

In the meantime:

1. Make sure you are adding friends who actually play the Facebook/Gameroom version. If you are adding people who play mobile only, they won't be able to send or receive lives (they aren't compatible). It's a bit confusing, and many are not aware of this. So if you're adding from a group or facebook page, make sure you specify!

2. I'm gonna send you a PM with my facebook link. If you don't mind, I'd like to be friends and test if we can send lives to each other.

It's been weird for me. A few friends are just not able to send me lives (or receive them from me), even though we were both online at the same time chatting about it. Others I add and I'm able to exchange right away. Sounds like it may be a tricky one for support.

hi honor, i send you a friendship request.
    my kids also play the game on facebook and they recive lives from eachother.
    so there are 3 account that i know for sure they play by facebook, but i'm the only one who doesn't recive there lives.
    as long as i play i recived 1 live from somebody i don't know... but when i closed the game and logged in again the live was gone.
    it's not much fun... i have almost 300 friends on this game...strange that i don't recive 1 live !

dissapointed :-(

finally after 2 weeks i get a answer back... but the answer was not very helpfull.

my question was this....

can anybody help me out please ????
    i don't get lives from friends and i can't give lives either....
    is there something wrong with my settings ???
    i do get a notice when friends ask or send me lives but it won't apear in the game...
    what should i do ????
    very frustrating cause i have almost 300 friends...
    recieving lives would be cool...
    and giving lives also....
    what's the point of having friends if we can't exchange lives and help eachother ????
    i play the game directly on facebook and sometimes at facebook gameroom, i play on my pc ...not on the phone or tablet ...only pc

thank you for you're time

the answer was this...

Gardenscapes Customer Support
    August 28, 2017, 01:08 +0200
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Support Team. This is an automated message to confirm that we have received your request. Please be aware that this is not a live chat.

In the meantime, you may find the information in the following articles useful:
    - How to add fiends: http://bit.ly/2fVFZub
    - How to help friends: http://bit.ly/2gEpZhm
    - If you can’t receive lives from your friends: http://bit.ly/2gl96Yu
    - If your friends disappeared from the list: http://bit.ly/2fnwu3I

If you have any other questions or these articles didn’t help, please let us know by replying to this message.

so i just replyed...hope they come with a solution, cause waiting 30 minutes for one live is not fun to play the game

Hi Thalisa,

It does take a while to get a real response from the support team, that is usually the first and automated response they send. If you have 300 friends and don't get any lives from them, it may be that they are mobile players. Since the mobile game platform is completely separate from the FB platform, mobile players cannot send lives to FB players, and vice versa. You need friends on your list that are FB players to send you lives for the fb game. There's also the FB page for Gardenscapes that you can find more people who play through FB. If you know that someone on FB has been sending you lives and you're not receiving them, you should reply to that automated email and give them as many specifics as possible so they can troubleshoot your account. I play on fb, Frank Strickland, with a picture of a brown dog on a blue background, if you want to connect.

hi frank,

i posted a message on my facebook , with the question who plays the game on facebook.

i did get some reactions... i added those friends thru the game but still no lives.

so i mailed back again and waiting for a reply now.

in the mean time i did send you a request...yellow smiling sun in the pic

hope te see your name in the game

Hi there! First of all, sorry you had to come across this issue. As far as I know one of our agents is already on it, so let us know about the results

hi nataly,

that's correct ! since today we are trying to fix the problem.

well it seems like they forget me... i know they have a lot of work to do... but till today...i heard nothing anymore.... i requested several times to delete my account cause it ain't working wright...so i can start over again... i cant't open a new account unless they delete the one i have... but no response at all it's a shame cause i love this game...but al the bugs in my account is taking al the fun of playing out of it