Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows OS Not Showing Regatta Statistics Button

Regatta statistics button missing

The statistics button is missing for regatta, will it return? Can you please bring it back?

It is not missing; maybe your device is too busy to download all parts of the game?
    Try a housecleaning; close all apps running in the background (completely close, not only minimize), close your game and re-open then.
    If this is not working, reboot your device. If even this is not working the next option is to reinstall the game (but ensure you are backed up before, wherever you use to do this).
    Last edited by Missy's; 02-15-2017 at 09:46 AM.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    It is not missing; maybe your device is too busy to download all parts of the game?
    Try a housecleaning; close all apps running in the background (completely close, not only minimize), close your game and re-open then.
    If this is not working, reboot your device. If even this is not working the next option is to reinstall the game (but ensure you are backed up before, wherever you use to do this).
    Thanks for your response, however it was missing and the only reason I posted this question is because there were several other people in my coop who experiencing the same thing. Therefore WE thought it was removed and several hours later it has reappeared. Possible glitch, have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by JustPeache View Post
    Thanks for your response, however it was missing and the only reason I posted this question is because there were several other people in my coop who experiencing the same thing. Therefore WE thought it was removed and several hours later it has reappeared. Possible glitch, have a great day!
    Hi JustPeache

Ask your Leader or a co-leader to check the setting to show or hide the stats within the co-op settings. Maybe one of them hide it by mistake.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Regatta Statistics Not Showing?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help. For some reason my Statistics button has disappeared from my Regatta tasks so I can't see how my other coop members are doing?

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you resolve it?

Cheers

Laheyland

That button is an option in the coop settings. It can be turn on or off. If you are the leader or a co-leader, go to your coop settings and turn it on. If you are at a lower level, ask your leader to turn it back on.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Same here!
    In the regatta our team statistics button isn’t showing. We are using windows OS. On the Apple IOS it shows with no issues.

The only options shown are below and the settings used:

Co-op type – Open
    Show the Regatta Score – Show
    Required Level – 20
    Preferred Language - En

Doesn't show for me either...
    In the regatta our team statistics button isn’t showing. We are using windows OS. On the Apple IOS it shows with no issues.

The only options shown are below and the settings used:

Co-op type – Open
    Required Level – 20
    Preferred Language - En

Mine is missing also! I'm running Windows OS. I also have an Apple Mac Pro and it has the button. If anyone has a known fix please respond!
    Last edited by Nitronarco; 08-25-2017 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

Windows OS Not Showing Regatta Statistics Button

I've read many of the threads where people are saying their "Regatta Statistics" button is missing and many people are saying turn it on in the settings area...NOT WORKING!!!

Operating System: Windows (Also have a Apple Mac Pro and it works fine)

The only options shown in Co-Op edit are below and the settings being used:

Co-op type – Open
    Required Level – 20
    Preferred Language - En

Someone please help with and answer other than..."It's not missing"

Again...Window OS NOT Apple IOS