Thread: Leveling too quickly?

Smc5411

Leveling too quickly?

Hi, I'm new to the game and the forums. I've been planting and selling wheat to make coins, and im worried that I'm leveling up too quickly and am "unbalanced" in the game.
    I'm level 30, have 1575 population, am in the middle of building the jam factory, and am waiting for the port to finish.
    Am I doing something wrong, or should I continue the way I've been playing?
    Thank you,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah

I don't thing there is a wrong way to do things in Township.

I can't comment about your leveling up so far as the game was very different when I was at level 30 almost 2 years ago.

Smc5411
    I appreciate the response, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Smc5411 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the game and the forums. I've been planting and selling wheat to make coins, and im worried that I'm leveling up too quickly and am "unbalanced" in the game.
    I'm level 30, have 1575 population, am in the middle of building the jam factory, and am waiting for the port to finish.
    Am I doing something wrong, or should I continue the way I've been playing?
    Thank you,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah. There's no right and wrong way. The only thing I would suggest from reading the 'hints and tips' on the forum is to complete one building before starting the next. Too many at once seems to create a tool imbalance.
    Just enjoy!

Ali Land
    Hi Sarah.

I did this too, don't worry. I got to around level 35 really quickly before realising it was pointless going up so fast as I couldn't build loads of stuff at that level as my population was too small.

Pretty much as your doing now, I took some time to go through the forum. Levelling up too quickly does not cause a problem in itself, but trying to do everything for that level will. The main problem is caused by too many half built community buildings. There are lots of posts on this subject, have a good search if you have done this. I had about 8 on the go, if you have done this, go look at the specific threads and relax it is fixable.

A related 'problem' is not being able to build factories of your level as your population is too small. Again, don't worry just delete the helicopter orders. It won't be a problem with your trains.

Remember - this is a game, the right way to play is any way you enjoy. So you like going up levels, contin

-Malera-
    I also felt like I was leveling too fast earlier on. It doesn't last, believe me! Ditto on the advice above about not building more than 1 community building above though. I almost went crazy when I did that!