Thread: Colorblind problems

Colorblind problems

I am partially color blind and I have enjoyed this game because the shakes were unique and I could play easily enough. Now, in the dog challenge you have put in items like the fireworks and boxes that have to be matched with the right color. I have an extremely difficult time with this because I can't tell the difference between the color of the flowers and the berries, nor between the leaves and pears. Therefore it is hard to match them with the right missiles and boxes. Can you think up some other way this challenge can be played for color blind people like me please?

Colorblind problems

I am partially color blind and I have enjoyed this game because the items to be matched were unique shapes and I could play easily enough. Now, in the dog challenge you have put in items like the fireworks and boxes that have to be matched with the right color. I have an extremely difficult time with this because I can't tell the difference between the color of the flowers and the berries, nor between the leaves and pears. Therefore it is hard to match them with the right missiles and boxes. Can you think up some other way this challenge can be played for color blind people like me please?

Oh man, I never thought about that dilemma when it comes to those widgets that have the question marks on them.i wonder if the devs could do some sort of option in the settings to switch up the "color" scheme... Maybe color is the wrong word... Contrast setting ??

Would having a drawing of the tile (like an outline of a green leaf) on the box be helpful?

I agree with Honor, putting a mini leaf on the green firecrackers and green crates is a simple yet effective way.

The devs should be informed of this revolutionary idea. There are already games that cater for both the colour blind and hearing impaired, why not Gardenscapes?