Thread: More Stars Per Level

More Stars Per Level

we should get more stars when we pass a level!

Bonjour, étant à un niveau élevé niveau 1510 (jardin chinoix) , je joue depuis le début du jeux, avec autant d'envie. Mais le problème c'est les étoiles. Il en faut beaucoup trop. Si on aurais 3 étoile par niveaux sa serais déjà très bien, ces long à faire les jardins et parfois il a des choses qui ne sert à rien, gratter les roches par exemple, nettoyer la pluie (personnellement chez moi les chemins inspire l'eau quand il pleut ... ) encore des étoiles à utiliser dans le vide !
    J'espère que ici on seras entendu car sur les avis playstore j'ai aucun retour.

Bonne journée

My French is really rusty but I think the gist of Gwendoline's post is that if a level has a higher degree of difficulty (therefore taking WAY more tries to complete), then we, the players, should get more stars when we finally get through it. I understand that we get more coins for "hard levels," but some levels I beat on the first try and others I've spent a LOT more time on. I get 1 star regardless, and 50 coins for an easy level and 100 for a hard level. That's not an adequate difference in the reward, imho. If I spend my spare time for 3 days beating a level, additional stars would be most welcome. Thanks for your consideration.

All problems is hard level often is easier than normal one. Either way there are levels which one player trying to pass with many attemps and some other would pass it by just one try. Its too various for devs to realize idea with more star per levels. Yes it would be nice but gardenscapes are pretty new game so for devs is better to slow down passing game and renovate gardens. Otherwise they would add more levels each week not only 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmwgrace View Post
    My French is really rusty but I think the gist of Gwendoline's post is that if a level has a higher degree of difficulty (therefore taking WAY more tries to complete), then we, the players, should get more stars when we finally get through it.
    This sounds suspiciously familiar...

Quote Originally Posted by Kmwgrace View Post
    I understand that we get more coins for "hard levels," but some levels I beat on the first try and others I've spent a LOT more time on.
    Indeed. The criteria for what makes a level "hard" might as well be "we rolled a d6 and got a 6". This really needs to be fixed. Rewards should be proportional to how much difficulty the player actually had in clearing a level.

I don't think awarding more stars is the right solution, though. "Hard" levels have never been worth more stars than "easy" levels.

If we talking bout the awarding i have to say devs awarded hard levels by increased coins amount.

I agree 100%. Very frustrating to get same single star for these insanely hard levels. All “timed” levels should all be marked hard. Just my opinion.

In the Halloween event different or harder levels got 150 coins instead of 100, I wish they’d do something like that in the everyday game

There are some "Super Hard Levels" now that award 2 stars when completing them. See THIS thread for details.
    If they are a permanent thing, or related to the halloween event is unknown at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Lynn Kellum View Post
    In the Halloween event different or harder levels got 150 coins instead of 100, I wish they’d do something like that in the everyday game
    Levels denoted as 'Hard' levels in the normal game award you 90 coins plus the additional coins you receive from undetonated boosters and remaining moves. 'Normal' levels only award you 50+.

So they kind of do something like that in the everyday game already!