Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interaction With Other Players?

Kristina Murphy

Interaction With Other Players?

Is this game possible to interact with other fishdom players who are not on one's friend list?

Boris Lebedev
    Hello Kristina Murphy,

In the current version of the game, you can only interact with your in-game friends. You can trade lives with your friends and help each other to feed your fishes.

A lot of new social features are to be added soon. Stay tuned!

Mo Huss
    Great idea! I would like to talk to my Fishdom friends! I've been looking for more Fishdom friends and people don't play it but are in this forum. Also, sorry if I'm posting on your profile or somewhere I shouldn't be posting. I don't know how I'm doing it, sorry!

Sandy
    Mo, when you click or tap on a player's name, you end up at their profile. And we see that you've been posting on many people's profiles.

FYI many of us read the activity stream, so we can see that you are looking for friends for Fishdom. I think if you've posted on the Fishdom thread, that's good enough. No need to repeat. We've all read your posts. I imagine that as it's a new game it will take time to get a good volume of players. Give it time. It will happen. Cheers
    Last edited by Sandy; 02-02-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Mo Huss
    Thanks, is that the "do I want to add them as a friend " question? Does that post my request on their profile? Well I'm going to quit asking. Thanks!

Mo

The other day I gave you the link to the Facebook page for the game to find other players. You have to make your requests on Facebook, not here. You already put your name in the list searching for friends on the forum. That is the only thing to do here. Now you have to find the other players names on Facebook and send them a request there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Huss View Post
    Thanks, is that the "do I want to add them as a friend " question? Does that post my request on their profile? Well I'm going to quit asking. Thanks!
    Yup! And welcome

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris Lebedev View Post
    Hello Kristina Murphy,

In the current version of the game, you can only interact with your in-game friends. You can trade lives with your friends and help each other to feed your fishes.

A lot of new social features are to be added soon. Stay tuned!
    Hello Boris

When you speak about in-game friends, does that mean we can have in-game friends like we do in Township, where we don't get them through Facebook but through the game itself? This would be great, but I can't see how to do it! Could you explain please?

Boris Lebedev
    Hello MimG,

For now you can only add your Facebook friends who also play Fishdom: Deep Dive, but lots of new social features are coming up really soon, so stay tuned!

Bobby1172
    Boris, stupid question, but how do I get Fishdom friends?

I've befriended someone from the Fishdom facebook page, but he isn't showing in my game.

When I press on the friends button in-game, I get my name at position 1 and then nobody else. When I go to invite friends at the bottom, I get a new screen with App Requests at the top and suggested friends. I look up my new facebook friend, press the + and then send, but again nothing happens.

I have reinstalled the game, as I am also having problems with decorations moving off the screen (ticket 655045), but my new friend still isn't showing.

Am I doing something wrong?