Thread: "Season" Tab - "Treasure Hunt!" Section - Shows 7 Racing

"Season" Tab - "Treasure Hunt!" Section - Shows 7 Racing

Screenshot_2017-08-22-15-30-43_1_20.jpg

Looking at the Season tab in the Treasure Hunt! section we can see the 'trip' our boat is going to take over the course of the month this season. When I click and hold on the second blue dot a pop up box appears, see screen shot.

I am assuming the first value (1350) is our score as this is how many points we currently have in total. The second value is to represent the number of players racing I am guessing. The third value of 2/9 appears to be representative of the amount of chests we have opened so far.

Here is the issue. We had a player jump ship as soon as the Regatta began, we are pretty upset about it but there is nothing we can do. My concern is, will the game think we have 7 racers this whole Regatta season because we technically started with 7? If so, we are going to have some serious problems... I don't want to worry or get my team worked up so coming to the forum for guidance. For clarity, my team started the race with 7 people (1 player is opted out this week but we had 8 ppl) and after the jump ship incident we now have 6 racing (7 players total). Apologies if I am overthinking this but I don't understand 1) why that box even pops up over the second dot in the first place and 2) because of the placement its making me think it affects the remaining 4 races.

Thank you all!!!
    Town Name: Violet Meadows
    Town Level: 61
    Co-op Name: Rocket Power
    Co-op FB Group: Rocket Power Township Co-op
    Friend Code: YVRJ67 - Add me!
    Platform: [Android] Facebook, Google

I can't speak to this authoritatively, but it seems to me that the opt out/racing count will work as always: week to week, applying to those who were in co-op and opted in when race began. I'd suspect they wouldn't expect people to opt in or out for 4 weeks at a time, so there must (?) be something built in to account for that week to week as it always has before.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

...and I think it shows over the 2nd dot, cos that is the ending point of the current regatta. See the 4 lines between the dots as the 4 regatta weeks for a month.

Thanks for the replies!! I feel much better now lol 😜