Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Update The Market

Ask Santa for a 10" Tablet so you can see two rows...

Quote Originally Posted by Irene Promnitz View Post
    Maybe I should have been more clear. I meant that there should be more options, keep the old way for those that can login more regularly and then add another option that costs more or gives less chances for those of us who cannot login every hour.
    I think the idea of adding an option to buy a single transaction from the dealer is a good one. Particularly now we have the single transaction coupons, it seems logical to also have the single transaction for tcash. Since one day dealer costs 12 tcash, I'd suggest maybe 2 or 3 as a reasonable cost for one buy. A lot of people would pay 2 or 3 tcash if they are stuck who might not be willing to hire the dealer for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooth View Post
    More than 2 years have passed and what...
    They don't give a shot about your health and comfort! "You may break your eyes my dear fellow looking into our endless 1-row horizontal market. We aren't going to improve it - it's our least interest. ONLY Profit is our interest! See you ..."
    It's possible the Devs have not seen this. Insulting them with sarcasm will get you nowhere anyway.
    This forum is mainly players helping players and they are not able to grant anyone's wishes.
    The wishes in here are moved if there is enough interest onto the list for the Devs to look at. This is done by the Moderators, who only pop in from time to time to whip through the posts.
    If you really want the Devs to see your request it might be better to send your wish through your in game reports.
    However you will need to be a bit more respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I think the idea of adding an option to buy a single transaction from the dealer is a good one. Particularly now we have the single transaction coupons, it seems logical to also have the single transaction for tcash. Since one day dealer costs 12 tcash, I'd suggest maybe 2 or 3 as a reasonable cost for one buy. A lot of people would pay 2 or 3 tcash if they are stuck who might not be willing to hire the dealer for longer.
    Love this idea.. Personally I wouldn't use it..but it makes sense to have the option for those that need it.
    And I have a feeling it would become very popular.

All awesome ideas I hope they utilize them at least the first page. I’ll have to review the rest.
    Last edited by Eva Christina Cerda; 12-06-2019 at 04:31 AM. Reason: I have not read the other two pages yet

How about Instead of hiring the dealer for a set amount of time that you get him a set number of times like 12 t-cash for 24 times rather than 24 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Christina Cerda View Post
    How about Instead of hiring the dealer for a set amount of time that you get him a set number of times like 12 t-cash for 24 times rather than 24 hrs.
    That would be the same...if you hire him for 24hrs you can use him 24times.
    The length if time between uses will not change as that us part of the fame strategy.

BrendonL has the right idea of adding items to a shopping cart before actually "buying" items from the market.
    I accidentally bought an item because I did not know by clicking on it would complete the "purchase".
    Basically, anything that will cost in game "money" or real money needs to have a safe guard from accidental purchase. Selecting the item and then confirming the purchase after pressing the "Buy" button is the best solution. A cart would help in buying multiple items at once.