Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Update The Market

Very good thread and ideas i have one myself if i may:
    A section in the market where we as towns can sell our goods/items to fellow Co-Op members. Market is great as it is but very good ideas above and if we can get the market to have a section where we can sell our produced goods or planted and animal production stock like milk and honey ect it would be great!

Hi Tanja, I'm afraid you'll find that idea on the List of Ideas Which Cannot be Implemented, here.

I really would prefer to have the dealer a specific number of times. It can cost much more than you would usually pay for example maybe 1TC or 2TC per time. I find that with work I will sometimes only use the dealer once a day, so now I have stopped using the dealer as it is just a waste. So now where I would spend TC every month, I now use none. So making this change could get the other players that feel the same way (I know of a few) to also spend some TC again.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene Promnitz View Post
    I really would prefer to have the dealer a specific number of times. It can cost much more than you would usually pay for example maybe 1TC or 2TC per time. I find that with work I will sometimes only use the dealer once a day, so now I have stopped using the dealer as it is just a waste. So now where I would spend TC every month, I now use none. So making this change could get the other players that feel the same way (I know of a few) to also spend some TC again.
    I am totally against this idea. I understand why you're suggesting a change to suit you better, but this idea you have would be awful for those of us who manage to use the dealer as is effectively.

I just don't think an idea that then makes the dealer more expensive is the right approach. If you also only use him sometimes once a day, then you really aren't missing out much by not having him. IMO you would be better off saving your Tcash and buying lots of market boxes. These alongside asking for help more than make up for not getting just one request from the dealer. Of course for days when you can use him more there already exists the option to hire him just for that day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I am totally against this idea. I understand why you're suggesting a change to suit you better, but this idea you have would be awful for those of us who manage to use the dealer as is effectively.

I just don't think an idea that then makes the dealer more expensive is the right approach. If you also only use him sometimes once a day, then you really aren't missing out much by not having him. IMO you would be better off saving your Tcash and buying lots of market boxes. These alongside asking for help more than make up for not getting just one request from the dealer. Of course for days when you can use him more there already exists the option to hire him just for that day as well.
    I whole heartedly agree with Downton. Buy market boxes.
    MacOS platform

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post

Maybe I should have been more clear. I meant that there should be more options, keep the old way for those that can login more regularly and then add another option that costs more or gives less chances for those of us who cannot login every hour.

To the OP:

I like it!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Oooh that is great. Other than this I would ask for a note over or under saying how many you have on the barn.

General Store Improvements

Once you've acquired a number of crates from the general store, sifting through it because an incredibly disorganized, tedious mess. While I really enjoy the crate features of the general store, I think it can use some great improvement from the way it is. Below, I will suggest some things that I think will make it easier to sift through this very-cool feature whose interface I think can use great improvement:

(1) adding to each crate at the general store a number value, which represents how many of this item you have in your barn. Here is a picture to show some examples of where you might add it. I believe this feature would be very beneficial. Because often times, players want to stock up on items they are short on. So rather than having to leave the general store, open up the barn, click to the page of the item you want to check and see if you need more of it (if you see it in the general store), the general store will list this item and it's numeric quantity found in the barn. I first thought it would be good to list next to the X1,X2,X3 etc listed on the crate, but since have thought it would be better elsewhere, as it may cause confusion.

(2) scrolling bar - navigating the general store can be a tedious task, the more crates you can get. And once you've gotten many, to have to scroll through each screen of items can become wearisome. It is also very easy to accidentally click and buy an item when you are simply trying to scroll. I think you might consider adding a scroll bar to the general store. or perhaps pages? where you can click from page to page, where each page lists 5 items.

(3) item organization - there is absolutely no organization to general store crates. In the beginning, it isn't much of a big deal, but when you have 100+ crates, this starts becomes an extreme chore to sift through all the crates to find a single item you need for your train or plane. I think adding some way to organize your crates would be nice. There were 2 things that I thought might help to make this more organized.
    (I) add a search bar, where you can search by factory, item name, item level, or whatever other options you might find would apply. Perhaps a search for crates that have items your current planes, trains, and helicopter orders require that you do not have.
    (II) have tabs or factory icons you can click on where the crates are organized in the same fashion. In other words, you'll have a series of factory icons that you can click on. When you click on one, it will house all the crates that the dealer possesses that contain items for this factory.

(III) PLEASE, if nothing else, have all the items auto-organized. Whether it be by name or type, it doesn't matter. Just SOME type of organization. And if you can have buttons that allow you to decide how to organize them, that would be nice, as well. Such as, by item level, by factory type, by whether it is a factory produced item, crop, or otherwise.

Here is a link to a few examples of some of my previous suggestions. Feel free to take a look: http://prntscr.com/pl6si6