Thread: Level 117

Level 117

Need help getting through this one. Any tips or tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkyrebel View Post
    Need help getting through this one. Any tips or tricks?
    Hey there yorkyrebel :-) I noticed around this level, i had to stop relying on a total luck of the draw with the Game boards as a whole. I started analysing the boards for moves that will create the biggest explosion combos and if I couldn't cause an explosion on this move, I had to start watching for ways to create those combos towards the middle/bottom of the board within two moves or less. It seems as though once you create a certain type of bomb, the chips kinda fall into place to be able to create more moves of the same kind and typically after creating and exploding three the black bombs in a row, they tend to start throwing out the option to create dynomites, then the barrels ect. So, with that being said, don't get stuck on the firecracker making bandwagon if possible unless there is the fireworks competition going on! If you find yourself in a position be able to hold out and collect the rainbow balls on the board, you'll be surprised how often they end up being able to touch sides and you can clear the entire board that way. I know it's easier said than done, but you have to start looking at the boards as a whole not only before your first move (regardless of a timed board or a set amount of moves). I honestly love the timers more than the set moves because you can take a second to step back and correct an accidental move that throws your ying yang off.

As far as 117 specifically, create your explosions starting with the obvious reds first and keep on moving as quickly as possible to the left of the screen creating more explosions. I didn't do it exactly like the link that was provided, but to each their own! Good luck!

https://youtu.be/nDjlfuPi9RM
    Last edited by Shaynuh; 08-23-2017 at 12:55 AM.

I hope I made sense... I know I yammered on lol