Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasonal Regatta: Post Mystery ' ? ' Tasks Here

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    I have multiple sources that have confirm the mystery 3 plane stated allotted completion time has been max/ until end of race.
    Maybe it is level dependant. I was expecting "end of race" like a regular 4 planes task. I was surprised to see a fixed time. But I was mainly reacting to Cathy's post mentioning 18 hours for 3 planes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

After much anticipation picked 2 mystery tasks today , 1 - excavate 45 ore in 4 days 16 hours, 2 - produce 68 milk in 5 hrs 59 minutes. So far so good!😀

Animal feed is asking for 114 instead of 125 for 135 points

Just got animal feed in mystery : 117 in 20 hours
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Maybe it is level dependant. I was expecting "end of race" like a regular 4 planes task. I was surprised to see a fixed time. But I was mainly reacting to Cathy's post mentioning 18 hours for 3 planes.
    I figured you were commenting on Cathy's post because I too found it interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars999 View Post
    After much anticipation picked 2 mystery tasks today , 1 - excavate 45 ore in 4 days 16 hours, 2 - produce 68 milk in 5 hrs 59 minutes. So far so good!������
    Thank you for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Animal feed is asking for 114 instead of 125 for 135 points
    Thank you evey much.
    Just got animal feed in mystery : 117 in 20 hours
    update confirmed thank you.

I would like to thank those that have submitted here and at the Share Form Link : http://bit.ly/2wh0o4x everyone has been a big help. Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Township View Post
    I just want to say that 2 weeks in to this new Regatta race and playing has become absolutely ridiculous!
    We have gotten nothing but fish, shrimp, olives, bananas..over and over. Then to add injury to insult, we have gotten about 10 "send 8 ships to fishermen island" tasks. Wth? This is not fun anymore, tasks have been ruined and we can't plan for anything. How about giving some kind of clue to each mystery task? Like island, factory, mine, etc..that way we can actually decide for ourselves if we want to choose that kind of task or not.
    Plus we don't get to choose the treasure chest rewards anymore?!? We spent our time doing these horrible tasks and we can't even pick from a list of rewards anymore..not good, horrible changes were made. There's probably much more that annoys me but for now, these things have really made me rethink racing every week. 1st place last week I got 6 tape, 5 ingot and 7 stinking slabs..hardly worth my time for crappy tasks!
    Sorry..don't know why my post was put here since I had started a totally new post with different subject.
    Can it be moved, mods?

TIGERTOWN- discovered in November 2013
    Wizards of Oz co op
    Town level 128
    Zoo level 35
    My game friends quota is met but will gladly keep you in my pending list..I'm a frequent fast helper!
    Code is 88z6ww

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Township View Post
    Sorry..don't know why my post was put here since I had started a totally new post with different subject.
    Can it be moved, mods?
    better send a PM with link to the post to Amoria or thommmes :-)

it may even have been merged cos it has Mystery task in the title.

Hi all, just picked a mystery task. 119 peppers. 17 hours to complete it. I have also had 2 mystery tasks which were to smelt 8 ingots. Sorry I didn't notice the time on the ingots one.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyklds View Post
    Hi all, just picked a mystery task. 119 peppers. 17 hours to complete it. I have also had 2 mystery tasks which were to smelt 8 ingots. Sorry I didn't notice the time on the ingots one.
    Thank you for the info. Updated.

Share Web Link : http://bit.ly/2irzeTz Share Form Link : http://bit.ly/2wh0o4x
    Last edited by Busy Bee; 08-30-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Maybe Cathy's task was picked up at the tail end of regatta with only 18 hrs left on the clock?
    Town: Sunrise
    Co-op: World City
    Co-op tag: #WRDERP
    Level: 125
    Zoo level: 37