Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasonal Regatta: Post Mystery ' ? ' Tasks Here

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am still in the middle of working on the Seanal Regatta Mystery Task (?) List. If you/your Co-Op could provide any information on the types of Mystery Tasks pulled that would be very helpful. Regardless if you or other members have posted similar tasks. I am looking at updating and validating the already information provided.

Thank you for your help.

Information that would be helpful would be the mystery tasks and time Playrix has allotted us to complete the task.

Thanks for the update. Here is a Share Web Link http://bit.ly/2irzeTz , it will update as I update it.

Hi Busy Bee,

Thanks for that amazing list!

Here one thing to add, one question, one wish.

The one thing to add, though that really seems to be a glitch:
    3 fully loaded planes – in 18 hrs!! (usually the time scheduled for heli)

The question: Are the red numbers in your list the one's that are not "confirmed", as in were reported the most frequently?

The wish: Originally I listed all the mysteries I could collect because I hoped there would be some kind of counter included in the list, simply stating how often a task is reported. That wouldn't be sound numbers at first of course, but could help evaluate the chances.
    If I got your post right, it is something like this you have in mind too. If so, will collect and post at the end of this week's race.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Hi Busy Bee,

The question: Are the red numbers in your list the one's that are not "confirmed", as in were reported the most frequently?

The wish: Originally I listed all the mysteries I could collect because I hoped there would be some kind of counter included in the list, simply stating how often a task is reported. That wouldn't be sound numbers at first of course, but could help evaluate the chances.
    If I got your post right, it is something like this you have in mind too. If so, will collect and post at the end of this week's race.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Hi Busy Bee,

Thank you for the add.
    That's correct, the red means I have only received or found 1 conformation between here in the forums or other sources like Facebook ect.

I am not sure I fully understand your wish.
    Tracking how often a task is reported was not included at first.
    However, I have created a Form where players can input/submit their mystery tasks located here:

Share Form Link : http://bit.ly/2wh0o4x and by doing it this way it will timestamp when entered giving us a kind of counter event log.

Also players can enter the less than 135 ? point task to and I can start tracking them as well. *Must input point value as well token value.
    Last edited by Busy Bee; 08-30-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Hello Busy Bee,

And thanks for the great work

I got a banana task (amount: 18 bananas for 135 points) yesterday
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

We got a lot of bananas yesterday... seems to be mainly mining today

Zoo tasks are asking for 50 products for 135 points instead of the usual 65

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    Hello Busy Bee,

And thanks for the great work

I got a banana task (amount: 18 bananas for 135 points) yesterday
    Thank you for the update and the kind words of support.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Zoo tasks are asking for 50 products for 135 points instead of the usual 65
    Thank you for the updated info.

Very strange for the 3 airplanes. I picked that mystery task last night and I have 5 days 6 hours to do my 3 airplanes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

New Mystery & Island Tasks

I just want to say that 2 weeks in to this new Regatta race and playing has become absolutely ridiculous!
    We have gotten nothing but fish, shrimp, olives, bananas..over and over. Then to add injury to insult, we have gotten about 10 "send 8 ships to fishermen island" tasks. Wth? This is not fun anymore, tasks have been ruined and we can't plan for anything. How about giving some kind of clue to each mystery task? Like island, factory, mine, etc..that way we can actually decide for ourselves if we want to choose that kind of task or not.
    Plus we don't get to choose the treasure chest rewards anymore?!? We spent our time doing these horrible tasks and we can't even pick from a list of rewards anymore..not good, horrible changes were made. There's probably much more that annoys me but for now, these things have really made me rethink racing every week. 1st place last week I got 6 tape, 5 ingot and 7 stinking slabs..hardly worth my time for crappy tasks!
    Last edited by Tiger Township; 08-30-2017 at 03:31 PM.

TIGERTOWN- discovered in November 2013
    Wizards of Oz co op
    Town level 128
    Zoo level 35
    My game friends quota is met but will gladly keep you in my pending list..I'm a frequent fast helper!
    Code is 88z6ww

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Very strange for the 3 airplanes. I picked that mystery task last night and I have 5 days 6 hours to do my 3 airplanes.
    I have multiple sources that have confirm the mystery 3 plane stated allotted completion time has been max/ until end of race.