Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasonal Regatta: Post Mystery ' ? ' Tasks Here

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Mystery task? Surely booooring, I thought at first ... then fell hook, line and sinker.
    Can't resist when one pops up, even though I got quite some boat tasks lately, which leaves some of them question marks on the board laughing at me in betweeen.

Racing in two co-ops here's the ones I did so far:

Sell 50 hots at the zoo / 2 days (this one 3 times)
    Produce 8 quiche / 1 day
    Collect 76 milk / 6 hours
    Collect 32 wool / 2 days
    Smelt 8 ingots / 1 day
    Bring 16 bananas / 2 days
    Bring 12 melons / -?-
    Bring 8 coconuts / 1 day
    Play the HoL 5 times / by race's end (yay!)

What I collected from others in my co-ops:

Send 3 planes / by race's end (this one 2 times)
    Grow 137 coffee / -?-
    Send 10 ships to frutus isle / 2 days
    Smelt 8 ingots / 1 day
    Sell 50 hots at the zoo / 2 days
    Grow 120 cacao / 2 days
    Send 8 trains / by race's end
    Produce 8 trucks / 12 hours
    Produce 13 cappuccino / 10 hours
    Play the HoL 5 times / by race's end (yay again)
    And I thought I had it bad . .. Racing in 2 Co-Op lol , you really have it bad. I too at first was not sure about the Mystery Tasks, but I found myself enjoying it. It kind of spiced things up.

Thank you for the help & please thank your Co-Op's for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    And I thought I had it bad . .. Racing in 2 Co-Op lol , you really have it bad.
    Nah ... it's not bad ... who needs time for something else!?

I am curious. the 1D 23H - are you seeing that after you pull down the task were the time starts counting down and might read 1D 23H 59M ?,
    Hi Busy Bee, when I choose a task that says 2 D, it will tell me 1 D 23 H immediately afterwards. (Never saw any minutes there)

Hi Busy Bee, when I choose a task that says 2 D, it will tell me 1 D 23 H immediately afterwards. (Never saw any minutes there)
    Yeah I noticed the same thing, I am thinking it's normally a 2d task, but once we pull it down it shows 1d23h. Yet, I might be mistaken. It just seems to line up and makes seance with 2d. will wait and see if my team pulls one down to confirm either way. Thanks

Yeah I noticed the same thing, I am thinking it's normally a 2d task, but once we pull it down it shows 1d23h. Yet, I might be mistaken. It just seems to line up and makes seance with 2d. will wait and see if my team pulls one down to confirm either way. Thanks
    What I meant to say it is a 2 day task. After you took it it will give you 1 day, 23 hours, 59 minutes and some seconds on top, lol
    It's only that a simple countdown can't do anything but go from 2 days to 1 day 23 hours the next second.

What I meant to say it is a 2 day task. After you took it it will give you 1 day, 23 hours, 59 minutes and some seconds on top, lol
    It's only that a simple countdown can't do anything but go from 2 days to 1 day 23 hours the next second.
    Cool, We're in the same mind set.

Thank you to everyone who has posted their mystery tasks. I was pretty sure they would be a poor choice for me and I was right. And I'm sure glad I confirmed that without wasting a task that I couldn't complete!

(And Garvamatic, I'm not taking away anyone's fun. We all have different playing styles and different lives. That the mystery tasks don't suit my game playing doesn't make them a worse or better choice for anyone else.)

Our first member who chose a 135 ?mystery task got the zoo, but after the second 135 ?mystery task was harvesting rubber we took a vote and all were for dumping them. I love a challenge, as do most all of our members but not at the risk of getting such a long task when not able to prep for it. Anyone is free to take one if they want though. We've been getting most all 135 points with them so it would be great fun if not for the possible unwelcome outcome.

Really impressed Busy Bee, this will be sooo useful. Thank you!

Overall, the ? tasks seem to reward you for the added risk factor. My first one was 21 bacon for 135 pts. Second was 3 planes for the same 135 pts. you usually get for 4 planes.