Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 204

Thread: Seasonal Regatta: Post Mystery ' ? ' Tasks Here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    127

    Seasonal Regatta: Post Mystery ' ? ' Tasks Here

    Well I haven't been brave enough to choose one yet but it would be nice of those who are to state the requirement and point value.

    I like having the decorations as an added bonus.

  2. #2
    9 blue hats 135 points - I'm in copper league not sure if this is relevant

  3. #3
    Do not like the '?' Tasks!!! My task board is almost flooded with
    Tasks like that .. when we don't know what the task is then how
    Can we pick it up because we don't know if we were able to finish it in time or, if we enough resources to make those things
    It's really really uncomfortable specially when we race to come in top 3, we CANNOT take CHANCES
    Like that!!!!

    Can we please request Township developers to remove tasks like those !

  4. #4
    I've been brave and done two of the ? tasks. The first was 21 heli orders.... not too bad. But the second was 16 bananas!!!!!! Two trips will take me 11 hours!
    Will be very wary of taking another one.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    127
    Thank you for everyone being so open. I thought some people might object to giving away such information.

    I'm just dumping at the moment so the rest of team across the pond have a selection of 135's.

    However, with having 3 'send boats to X ' islands AND a salmon task we are rather overloaded with shipping tasks.

    Personally I haven't upgraded any of my islands yet so think I'll be steering clear. Even if I was to do the send boats to Fihermans island I would still only end up with 4 cargoes of fish as the others would already have been emptied.

    Sushi or fried fish anyone.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1
    Smelt 8 ingots 135pts and 25 tokens in 24hrs.

  7. #7
    Do you typically just dump the board at the beginning of the race? We have contemplated doing the same in our co-op. Just wondering if it is helpful.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepyul View Post
    Do you typically just dump the board at the beginning of the race? We have contemplated doing the same in our co-op. Just wondering if it is helpful.
    Definitely! I dump as soon as it starts and just get the board as full as possible with 135s. When the others come on we start.

    I did race on my own once and didn't start until Thursday. By that time I had 2 produce tasks ready to go, tools sufficient for the 2 mining tasks, 3 HOL. I was lucky to get a zoo task one day when I had 3 hot products that were quick to make and sell and did feed animals twice. I was done in under 24 hours (but that was silver league).

    Remember, if it comes to a tie on points it's the team who has finished in the shortest time, not the first to finish.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Thank you for everyone being so open. I thought some people might object to giving away such information.

    I'm just dumping at the moment so the rest of team across the pond have a selection of 135's.

    However, with having 3 'send boats to X ' islands AND a salmon task we are rather overloaded with shipping tasks.

    Personally I haven't upgraded any of my islands yet so think I'll be steering clear. Even if I was to do the send boats to Fihermans island I would still only end up with 4 cargoes of fish as the others would already have been emptied.

    Sushi or fried fish anyone.
    Ruth, after upgrading most-needed manufacturing, trains and ships are VERY important to upgrade. All my islands are upgraded to -50% time with additional upgrades for increasing chances of receiving rare items like olives. Without upgraded islands, you want to steer clear of ? tasks.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    I've been brave and done two of the ? tasks. The first was 21 heli orders.... not too bad. But the second was 16 bananas!!!!!! Two trips will take me 11 hours!
    Will be very wary of taking another one.
    always have two boats ready with banana's and two with fish, then you'll be fine to pick the ?task

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •