Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasonal Regatta: Post Mystery ' ? ' Tasks Here

And another... 3 planes in 2 days 2 hours. I never send planes so I couldn't even locate my airport at first lol. Yuck
    Town: Else
    Level: 140 something
    Coop: Tardis Trading

Well..I for one cannot get enough of mystery tasks.. I try to do only the mystery tasks.. it is fun!!
    So far I got good and moderate tasks like cheeseburgers,bagels,hot zoo products and the amouts are reasonable too...
    Looking forward to do more and more of those..

I have taken 3 ? mystery tasks all for 135 points. I can't remember how much time was allocated.
    Bring back 16 fish from Fisherman's Isle. Fortunately I had just sent my boats there to complete my previous task.
    Produce 5 Frying Pans. I have never made any of these before as I consider my ore to be too precious. I bought the High Speed production booster to complete it before I went to bed.
    Collect 30 units of honey. Normally not a problem, but I had just completed Animal Feeding so had to wait 5 hours before my hives were full again.
    I am a planner and will be reluctant to take these ? tasks in future. Our co op is divided; some love them, others hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by daisydi89 View Post
    And another... 3 planes in 2 days 2 hours. I never send planes so I couldn't even locate my airport at first lol. Yuck
    Oh my Gosh! you had me laughing so hard. "couldn't even locate my airport" now that is FuNnnnny...

Quote Originally Posted by AvovA View Post
    I have taken 3 ? mystery tasks all for 135 points. I can't remember how much time was allocated.
    Bring back 16 fish from Fisherman's Isle. Fortunately I had just sent my boats there to complete my previous task.
    Produce 5 Frying Pans. I have never made any of these before as I consider my ore to be too precious. I bought the High Speed production booster to complete it before I went to bed.
    Collect 30 units of honey. Normally not a problem, but I had just completed Animal Feeding so had to wait 5 hours before my hives were full again.
    I am a planner and will be reluctant to take these ? tasks in future. Our co op is divided; some love them, others hate them.
    Frying Pans first post confirmation. Thank you for the info.

We are a small co-op (6 members) & we belong in the "love it" category of the mystery tasks I was not able to take note of all the time limits, but these are our co-ops mystery tasks:

collect 47 eggs in 10 hrs
    collect 32 wool in 1 day 8 hrs
    collect 71 milk

feed 117 animals

harvest 129 potatoes
    harvest 163 pine trees

produce and collect 7 wallpapers
    produce and collect 7 coats in 22 hrs

mine 45/50 ores (the 45 showed up once, the 50 showed up 3x)

bring 11/12 watermelons from frutus isle
    bring 10 olives from olivia isle

produce & collect 6 cheesecake in 24 hours
    produce & collect 11 ice cream in 9 hrs
    produce & collect 11 donuts in 24 hrs

fill 21/22 helicopter orders in 17 hrs
    send 8 trains by race's end
    send 3 fully-loaded plane by race's end
    Last edited by Rarity; 08-28-2017 at 02:57 AM. Reason: added time limits
    Township Level: 70
    Zoo Level: 21
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    We are a small co-op (6 members) & we belong in the "love it" category of the mystery tasks I was not able to take note of all the time limits, but these are our co-ops mystery tasks:

collect 47 eggs in 10 hrs
    collect 32 wool in 1 day 8 hrs
    collect 71 milk

feed 117 animals

harvest 129 potatoes
    harvest 163 pine trees

produce and collect 7 wallpapers
    produce and collect 7 coats in 22 hrs

mine 45/50 ores (the 45 showed up once, the 50 showed up 3x)

bring 11/12 watermelons from frutus isle
    bring 10 olives from olivia isle

produce & collect 6 cheesecake in 24 hours
    produce & collect 11 ice cream in 9 hrs
    produce & collect 11 donuts in 24 hrs

fill 21/22 helicopter orders in 17 hrs
    send 8 trains by race's end
    send 3 fully-loaded plane by race's end
    Awesome Sauce! Your group helped fill in a lot of the blanks. Thank you so much, and please give a BIG thanks to your Co-Op members for me.

Thanks for the update. Here is a Share Web Link http://bit.ly/2irzeTz , it will update as I update it.

Hello everyone,

I am still in the middle of working on the Seanal Regatta Mystery Task (?) List. If you/your Co-Op could provide any information on the types of Mystery Tasks pulled that would be very helpful. Regardless if you or other members have posted similar tasks. I am looking at updating and validating the already information provided.

Thank you for your help.

Information that would be helpful would be the mystery tasks and time Playrix has allotted us to complete the task.

Thanks for the update. Here is a Share Web Link http://bit.ly/2irzeTz , it will update as I update it.
    Last edited by Busy Bee; 08-29-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am still in the middle of working on the Seanal Regatta Mystery Task (?) List. If you/your Co-Op could provide any information on the types of Mystery Tasks pulled that would be very helpful. Regardless if you or other members have posted similar tasks. I am looking at updating and validating the already information provided.

Thank you for your help.

Information that would be helpful would be the mystery tasks and time Playrix has allotted us to complete the task.

Hey Busy Bee, I don't mean to question your method, but have you considered a google form where we can fill in all the info you need for each task so you don't have to manually move it to your sheet?

In the meantime, here's what I've seen from my team today (sorry, I was not able to confirm time on all):
    All 135 points and 25 tokens...
    3 fully loaded planes, max time
    50 hot zoo items, 2 days
    162 tomatoes, 15 hours
    Smelt 10 ingots, 15 hours (?)
    Collect 6 shrimp, 2 days (?)
    Collect 16 bananas, 2 days (?)
    Collect 15 fish, 2 days (?)
    Make 7 Chili Sauce, 15 hours (?)
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Another one I had was 5 x mystery chest for 135 pts. I loved this one. End of race time limit

Quote Originally Posted by Firenze View Post
    In the meantime, here's what I've seen from my team today (sorry, I was not able to confirm time on all):
    All 135 points and 25 tokens...
    3 fully loaded planes, max time
    50 hot zoo items, 2 days
    162 tomatoes, 15 hours
    Smelt 10 ingots, 15 hours (?)
    Collect 6 shrimp, 2 days (?)
    Collect 16 bananas, 2 days (?)
    Collect 15 fish, 2 days (?)
    Make 7 Chili Sauce, 15 hours (?)
    Thank very much for providing the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Firenze View Post
    Hey Busy Bee, I don't mean to question your method, but have you considered a google form where we can fill in all the info you need for each task so you don't have to manually move it to your sheet?
    Good idea. After our messages back and forth I will work on a google form for those that wish to submit there. In the mean time please feel free to post here in the forum thread for mystery tasks. Thank you.

Share Web Link http://bit.ly/2irzeTz

Share From Link: Coming Soon
    Last edited by Busy Bee; 08-29-2017 at 10:09 PM. Reason: remove link