Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Seasonal Regatta: Post Mystery ' ? ' Tasks Here

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    This week's mysteries were tough ones. I got 3, yes, 3 zoo tasks back to back to back!!!! The first one was fine because I had the orders ready. But the other 2 took me 24 hours each!!! It is ridiculous that it takes 3 hours for an orders to appear! I'll be darned if I will pay tcash to hurry them!
    Game wants you to pay to pull in zoo tasks. If you are not willing to spend money, don't take ? tasks. You are hurting your co-op and would be better to dump ? and wait for quicker tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hm, Jane, it seems as if also the mysteries depend on your level. I had a ? Zoo task with „only“ 8 baskets and thought, o, how nice, I can do them in one go. I‘m level 81 and you?

I love the ? tasks, but I‘m not racing to win, but just for fun.
    I am level 158; barn 2085. Playing about 15 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I had a mystery task pop up yesterday for 8 blue sweaters.

Oh how lovely, right?

Wrong.

I had 8 coats in my factory, and 7 queued below.

They take 1:30 each to make, for a total of 10:30.

Then sweaters take 1:07 to make, 8:56 minutes for a total time of 19:26.

The task had 18:59 minutes on the clock.

Now, I would have begrudgingly paid to speed the last sweater to get it done, however, I’d unfortunately picked this task up first thing in the morning, meaning the end time was around 1:30am, and there was no way I was paying out to speed enough stuff to get it done before I fell asleep and failed it anyway, so, I trashed it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Trashing a task means you lose the points and a ability to complete 16 tasks. I would have paid to run everything through and not taken another ? task.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    Trashing a task means you lose the points and a ability to complete 16 tasks. I would have paid to run everything through and not taken another ? task.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    Game wants you to pay to pull in zoo tasks. If you are not willing to spend money, don't take ? tasks. You are hurting your co-op and would be better to dump ? and wait for quicker tasks.
    Not everyone races to win, if that makes any sense. One cannot tell someone they're hurting their team without knowing the co-op objective. If the coop goal is to finish 30*16*135 in 4h then mystery tasks are likely dumped on sight.
    Think it's safe to assume that Nevada realises the implications of trashing a taken task.