Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal Regatta: Post Mystery ' ? ' Tasks Here

Has anyone happen to have received the Clay Task as a mystery? If so, can you provide the 135 task amount/time ? Thank you.
    Last edited by Busy Bee; 10-03-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    Has anyone happen to have received the Clay Task as a mystery? If so, can you provide the 135 task amount/time ? Thank you.
    Hi Busy Bee,

We've had the clay mystery task twice, it's 15 clay by race's end; for a 15-clay regular task, it's worth 106 points & 13 tokens.

I've posted a complete list of all the medieval mystery tasks we did on the "New Mystery Tasks" thread started by Nevada.
    Township Level: 70
    Zoo Level: 21
    Platform: iOS

So far, Iโ€™ve seen or heard of...
    Mystery Tasks:

8, 9,11 Trains ๐Ÿš‚ 9 Pizzas ๐Ÿ•

3 Planes โœˆ๏ธ 9 Hats (not sure which one)

18, 22 Helicopters ๐Ÿš 8 Sweaters

14, 16 Bananas ๐ŸŒ 13 Tacos ๐ŸŒฎ

12 Watermelon ๐Ÿ‰ 6 Sneakers ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

15 Grapes ๐Ÿ‡ 11 Balloons ๐ŸŽˆ

7, 8 Coconuts ๐Ÿฅฅ 120, 136, 168 Rubber Plant

#? Peaches ๐Ÿ‘ 139 Coffee plant

#? Fish ๐ŸŸ 160 Rice plant

116, 120 Cacao plant

8, 9 Zoo Orders. 127 Silk plant

10 Pearls from Otters 120 Potato plants

26 Seaweed from Otters 6 Smelted Ingots

20, 21, 22 Bacon ๐Ÿฅ“ 62 Ores to Mine

30, 36 Honey ๐Ÿฏ 59 Milk

105, 117, 120 Animal Feeding. 140 Roses

13 Sandwiches. 50 Mining Ore

111 pepper plants. 7 lamps

9 Olive oil. 40 Eggs

58 pickaxes

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    I've been brave and done two of the ? tasks. The first was 21 heli orders.... not too bad. But the second was 16 bananas!!!!!! Two trips will take me 11 hours!
    Will be very wary of taking another one.
    always have two boats ready with banana's and two with fish, then you'll be fine to pick the ?task

I've done LOTS of these tasks. They only give you tasks you VAN do at your level, whatever it is. All of mine have been pretty easy and worth 135 points

I have taken a few ? tasks but try to avoid them. A normal 135 zoo task is 11; a ? zoo task is 9. That is OK if you saved 8 zoo tasks before regatta started. My sister had a 15-hour growing ? task at the beginning of the race. We both slowed down to stay in league and did not try to be in top 3. A normal 135 smelting task is 7 (game wants you to spend 4 to finish 7th ingot); ? ingot task is 6. Helicopter, house of luck or feed the animal ? tasks are shorter than a normal 135. If you take a 135 manufacturing task, you can finish 8 items and keep in holding area before you take the task; ? manufacturing tasks you have no prep time and might have a full queue of other items. I wish they would eliminate the ? tasks. I have asked in the game if any of the developers actually play. Regatta takes planning and preparation. Eliminate ? tasks. It was a bad idea.

This week's mysteries were tough ones. I got 3, yes, 3 zoo tasks back to back to back!!!! The first one was fine because I had the orders ready. But the other 2 took me 24 hours each!!! It is ridiculous that it takes 3 hours for an orders to appear! I'll be darned if I will pay tcash to hurry them!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Hm, Jane, it seems as if also the mysteries depend on your level. I had a ? Zoo task with โ€žonlyโ€œ 8 baskets and thought, o, how nice, I can do them in one go. Iโ€˜m level 81 and you?

I love the ? tasks, but Iโ€˜m not racing to win, but just for fun.

I had a mystery task pop up yesterday for 8 blue sweaters.

Oh how lovely, right?

Wrong.

I had 8 coats in my factory, and 7 queued below.

They take 1:30 each to make, for a total of 10:30.

Then sweaters take 1:07 to make, 8:56 minutes for a total time of 19:26.

The task had 18:59 minutes on the clock.

Now, I would have begrudgingly paid to speed the last sweater to get it done, however, Iโ€™d unfortunately picked this task up first thing in the morning, meaning the end time was around 1:30am, and there was no way I was paying out to speed enough stuff to get it done before I fell asleep and failed it anyway, so, I trashed it ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    โ€ข Township Wiki,
    โ€ข the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    โ€ข the search function to see previous posts.

โ€So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.โ€

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Thank you for everyone being so open. I thought some people might object to giving away such information.

I'm just dumping at the moment so the rest of team across the pond have a selection of 135's.

However, with having 3 'send boats to X ' islands AND a salmon task we are rather overloaded with shipping tasks.

Personally I haven't upgraded any of my islands yet so think I'll be steering clear. Even if I was to do the send boats to Fihermans island I would still only end up with 4 cargoes of fish as the others would already have been emptied.

Sushi or fried fish anyone.
    Ruth, after upgrading most-needed manufacturing, trains and ships are VERY important to upgrade. All my islands are upgraded to -50% time with additional upgrades for increasing chances of receiving rare items like olives. Without upgraded islands, you want to steer clear of ? tasks.