Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoarding Stars Or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacee View Post
    Hello, are you saying that you were able to complete the whole Pond level with 20 Stars?ν ½νΈ―
    Hah, no. What i meant was that i kept playing while i waited for tasks to be completed, so by the time they were finished, i collected additional stars. So from the 60 i initially had, i spent 56 for one day, but collected additional ~40 by the time the day was finished.

Oh okay phew. I was like ummm. I think im getting screwed. 😠

Most stars I've ever saved at one time - 300. πŸ™‚

Quote Originally Posted by The Loo View Post
    Most stars I've ever saved at one time - 300. ν ½νΉ‚
    That's impressive
    I could never keep so many stars until i wanted to use them all to complete all tasks available!

In homescapes on the other hand, i had over 500 before i started using them

Thanks. Right now I still have over 270 stars. But getting ready to use quite a few. It was somewhat hard waiting til 300, but I was determined. Wow, 500 in Homescapes? Nice! That's impressive too! I only have 1 in Homescapes at the moment. Lol

unnamed.jpg

Yeah... I might be a bit of a hoarder
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vargsvans View Post
    unnamed.jpg

Yeah... I might be a bit of a hoarder
    Yes, you *might*
    That's impressive, do you have any plans on when you're gonna start working on the garden and use all that stash?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Yes, you *might*
    That's impressive, do you have any plans on when you're gonna start working on the garden and use all that stash?
    I actually have a friend who has a daughter who likes the game. So I'm thinking that sometime when I visit them I'll show her and then we'll go nuts on the garden together

Quote Originally Posted by Vargsvans View Post
    I actually have a friend who has a daughter who likes the game. So I'm thinking that sometime when I visit them I'll show her and then we'll go nuts on the garden together
    I'm sure you'll have tons of fun together going through all those tasks. The story as a whole seems different when you go through it all at once. When you finish only few levels per week, you forget what happened in the story until you can get to the next task

I saved up until I now have 500 stars. I'm stopping at the 500 and will start using A LOT (maybe all) of them now. It's going to be super fun!!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€