Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hoarding Stars Or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by The Loo View Post
    I saved up until I now have 500 stars. I'm stopping at the 500 and will start using A LOT (maybe all) of them now. It's going to be super fun!!!!!
    It's gonna take few hours until you go through all those stars!
    What level are you on? Or, what area will you start with?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I was at 50% of day 3 on the horse stable area. I've used a little more than 100 of the stars now, and I'm at the beginning of day 5 now. So a little over 100 stars got me through a day and a half. Probably around 110. I don't know exact count because I was earning a few more stars along the way. So if the rate stays the same it will get me to the beginning of day 5 of the NEXT AREA. Not as far as I imagined them taking me (there seems to be a lot of 4 star tasks 🙄), but still quite fun to be able to breeze through it for a while. 😁👍 Plus, since I'm earning a few more stars along the way, it will take me a little further than that. Currently, with the extra stars I earned, I still have 402 left.

Quote Originally Posted by The Loo View Post
    I was at 50% of day 3 on the horse stable area. I've used a little more than 100 of the stars now, and I'm at the beginning of day 5 now. So a little over 100 stars got me through a day and a half. Probably around 110. I don't know exact count because I was earning a few more stars along the way. So if the rate stays the same it will get me to the beginning of day 5 of the NEXT AREA. Not as far as I imagined them taking me (there seems to be a lot of 4 star tasks), but still quite fun to be able to breeze through it for a while. Plus, since I'm earning a few more stars along the way, it will take me a little further than that. Currently, with the extra stars I earned, I still have 402 left.
    I didn't keep track of how many stars are needed for the main area of the garden, but i did for the first area in the guest house chapter. For the first area you'll need: day1 - 72, day2 - 76, day3 - 90, day4 - 80, day5 - 74 = 392 stars, which include the stars you need for transitioning to a new day.

They keep increasing with each day and with each area, and by the time you reach the meteorite area, you'll need all 500 to just finish that one area!
    So you better start hoarding again
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Folks, believe it or not, I'm at level 2860 and I have 1,097 stars. I only do the tasks on the weekends as that's when they want to give you 'lives' when you get past a certain point and then I just kept collecting them during the week. I hate that when they give you 'time for lives' but you don't have time to use them so I limit that to weekends. Crazy, but that's how I play this game.

I love saving up stars and using them when I run out of lives! The most I have saved up at one time is 137 stars and it was so exciting! haha It did not go quite as far as I thought it would but still got me through a whole area!

While spending some and still saving too along the way, I am now at the beginning of the Guest House area and still have a little over 400 stars. 😊 I think I'll start spending more now though.