Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoarding Stars Or Not?

Hoarding Stars Or Not?

I just started Day 3 in the pond area, and i'm wondering if anyone knows how many stars are required to complete the entire day?
    (I never counted for other areas, but my initial guess would be around 50?) I'm currently at level 840 and have 6 stars.

Usually i spend stars as soon as i win enough to complete a task, but this time i thought to keep them all so i can finish a day in one go! Does anyone else play this way? Is it more rewarding?

I am playing in normal way so you suprised me! Please share wih us Your opinion when You will close this are cause it is very curiouse for me 😊

If comes about counting im at level 1551 and just started chineese area, i would start count stars too 😀

Now i'm at level 856, and have 24 stars (but i got 2 stars from the dog event). I have a feeling that i'll be stuck here for a while...

So far i can tell you that it's VERY HARD not to use them, especially when i keep replaying a level over and over again, and i need a sense of progress! But this way keeps me motivated to earn more and more stars so i can finally start with the area!

I like to save the stars a bit so that when I have no life's and cannot play for a bit it gives me something to do but I don't really save them for long ..only build to allow for 1 or two items

The only time I start hoarding stars is when I complete a day and not ready to start a new day. Usually when I go through 5 lives I'm done playing so no sense in starting a new day unless I want to continue to play. I'm currently sitting on almost 50 stars. I think I'm going to get it to 50 and then start a new day and see if I can complete a whole day in one go (barring any time constraints). The most I've done is 26. I don't remember how far that got me though.

I must be missing something. I've never had more than three stars at a time. In order to play, I have to click on a task. If I have enough stars for the task, the task gets completed. So how do you continue to play beyond three stars without using them?

You don't have to progress the garden to continue playing the match 3 game.

I did not save stars I am too curiouse what i will see next

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    I did not save stars I am too curiouse what i will see next
    Hah, i understand completely! I have 31 now, and it's killing me to see them sitting there and not use them... but i am committed to finish one day in one go, so wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hah, i understand completely! I have 31 now, and it's killing me to see them sitting there and not use them... but i am committed to finish one day in one go, so wish me luck!
    Crossing fingers for You not to spend them, I have too weak my strong will