Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co-ops Looking To Merge With Other Co-ops

Co-ops Looking To Merge With Other Co-ops

READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Remember ads may only be posted ONCE A WEEK and that this thread is for ADS ONLY.
    Do not start a chain of replies. Contact each other through private message or other means.
    Refer to the CO-OP RECRUITMENT RULES for more information.

---

Please post your advertisement on this thread if you'd like to merge your co-op with another co-op. Bear in mind that co-ops are restricted to 30 members.

----

Below is a sample form that you may use to advertise your co-op.

It's not required, but I'd recommend having most (if not all) of its information somewhere in your ad.

Co-op Name:
    Co-op Tag:
    Co-op Competitiveness: High/Moderate/Relaxed
    Co-op Icon Description: (mainly so players can confirm it's you when searching)
    Platform:
    Number of Members:
    Language:

Brief Summary of Your Co-op's Experience So Far:

Seeking A Merger Because:

Contact Us: (private message, Facebook link, etc.)
    Last edited by Firenze; 11-05-2017 at 06:08 AM. Reason: updated intro/intro formatting
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Merging Co-ops

Quote Originally Posted by Snickddle View Post
    TEAM NAME..STRONG UNITED BLESSED (SUBS)
    COOP TAG SR86Y4
    WE ARE LOOKING TO REBUILD AFTER LOSING A FEW MEMBERS FOR VARIOUS REASONS...WE ARE NOW A TEAM OF 8...MODERATELY COMPETITIVE GOLDEN LEAGUE...15 TASKS 130 AND ABOVE TASKS..WE ARE FRIENDLY AND VERY ACTIVE ..WE LOVE TO SHARE WITH ONE ANOTHER...

IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE FUN.
    YOU CAN EMAIL ME HERE or on Facebook Debbie Deceglia Phalon
    Hello, My name is Lorie and I have a great group of 5 girls and are looking to build our team. Our team name is Witches of Loveland #WJJ86X
    Let's talk about merging!

Thanks,
    Lorie ☺

Hi We are Regatta Racers-Red. We have a club of 3 coops, 15 tasks, 10 & 8. We split this way so that members can move to any coop on Mondays depending on their busy week and what they can accomplish. See if your members want to join us! Green coop being created today. No drama allowed. Just fun! 130-135 tasks only. HOL-125 up.
    #9R7JWC -Red coop 15 tasks required.
    #REG7RZ - Reg coop 8 tasks.

Get ur kicks on route 66!

Co-op name: Route 66
    Co-op tag:#ruf4z6
    Most of us r highly competitive
    Co-op icon: dark blue with a light blue horse shoe
    We have 13 members
    Speak english.

We r looking 2 merge bcuz we only have 13 members right now. We wud like 2 fill up to 30! We r a very friendly and helpful group. Most our members have been there for a long time. We like having fun and talk a lot in chat. We do reserve only tasks that we have to prep for. We dump tasks under 125 and ask that u do a minimum of 5 tasks. We all mostly do 16. so think about it. Hope 2 hear from ya!

U can contact me on here! Thanks 4 reading!
    Last edited by Azazeltown; 12-18-2018 at 01:15 AM.

We also are looking to merge. Nurses chat. We are gold and lost it once. We chat in English only. Talk and help a ton. We are worldwide. Our requirements are 10 tasks most do 14. 130-135 we dump all others until 12 hour prior to end. 100 is better than 000. Must be daily players. We understand life gets in the way. We vet new members as we have been burned. Thanks for reading.
    Tamazon leader nurses chat

o-op Name: International Inc.
    Co-op Tag: #N4K7Q9
    Co-op Competitiveness: Moderate to Relaxed
    Co-op Icon Description: Diamond on green background
    Number of Members: currently 20.
    Language: English

Updated: Jan 9, 2019

Brief Summary of Your Co-op's Experience So Far:
    We been around for about 2.5 years. Not high pressure, but we do want a min of 900 points. Opt out if cant. People from all over the globe, no drama, laid back.

Seeking A Merger Because:
    Over time we lost players. If you have up to 10 players who want a change and feel the same, pop over.
    We been hopping between golden and silver ever since they changed the algorithms (we even *gasp* dropped to steel once), and having closer to 30 players makes it easier to stay higher.

Shoot me a PM
    Last edited by Elyone; 01-09-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Co-op Name: Sole Survivors
    Co-op tag: #SFHYY9
    Co-op Competitiveness: Relaxed to Moderate
    Co-op Icon Description: Star on a red background
    Number of Members: 3

A small group of us left our Co-op recently to start our own after carrying our co-op through each regatta. We do not pressure anyone but ask that everyone either contribute or opt out of regatta. We currently play daily, complete all required tasks plus one in regatta, always willing to help others. We would love to find another Co-op looking to merge so we can have more members. We created the name Sole Survivors due to us being the Sole members that kept our Co-op alive. If this sounds like you, I would love to talk to you more! Message, send Friend request, any way that is easiest for you.

coop merge post

Hi Sole Survivors! I'm Map from Coop Rusty Peach (tag #RUSQS5). We are a coop op of 9 players. A majority of us left a coop up that the active leader disappeared from the game. There were a few of us that carried the team, but without a leader some new players that didn't participate at all were effecting the team and we decided to leave. We would love more strong members that are daily players. We asks that a minimum of 5 tasks are completed each regatta and to opt out if you cannot. Please let me know if you are interested. Have a great day!

Co-op Name: J&J's Place
    Co-op Tag: #JJCCPY
    Co-op Competitiveness: Most of our members play regularly and we help each other a lot. About a third complete >10 tasks and we have won a few regattas.
    Co-op Icon Description: Heart
    Number of Members: 25 current, but can cut a couple to make room.
    Brief Summary of Your Co-op's Experience So Far: We quickly rose to golden league, won a regatta and then started getting cherry-picked. But we have a good core of people who have stuck together and we are working our way up. All but two current members are level 40 and higher.
    Seeking A Merger Because: We like to help players develop and succeed.
    Contact Us: Facebook Jeff Liebmann

We are currently looking for a team to merge with.

Team Name: "30aliens" IOS/Android users

11 players, successful golden league team, 11 golden wins total.

Friendly group, very respectful and understanding. I have went searching to many teams, talking with them etc.
    So if u want to come over, please join us, our come over to talk I'm up for anything that makes both teams happy.

We have 2 rules,
    (1) About 10+ tasks (once I know you, you're fine, need to know you're a daily player, and do the best you can)
    (2) Approximate 1hr reserves, we need the tasks moving quickly, you need to be respectful of those ready to choose a task

Please join us if interested, or if you want to talk about merging groups, we are very open to ideas

my town is BOOGA, current team symbol: star, blue background, silver league
    my name is Rob
    Thanks!
    Last edited by BOOGA; 02-08-2019 at 10:25 PM.