Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge Event: Make Permanent Or Occur Multiple Times A Year

Aerial Challenge Event: Make Permanent Or Occur Multiple Times A Year

I LOVE the concept of minigames within a game!
    I suppose you put a lot of effort into developing this event (mechanics etc.), that makes it such a shame that it just an event and not a pernament thing. I suppose some of these events reoccur, but the least you could do is make this event more often if not pernament. If it were pernament, contest could refresh weekly and the upgrades become progressively more expensive (but we keep the old ones) because the event is so fun that I'd like to install an app just like that. I am a really active player (moderately investing real cash into it) so after a while when i set everything up ingame, there isnt really much to do ingame, so it would be great to have this minigame pernament.

Your game, developers and ideas are amazing! Kudos, keep up the good work <3

PS: Would be great if fuel wasn't stored in the barn just like mining materials aren't, but that would be asking for too much i suppose :P
    Last edited by Lunathel; 08-20-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Lunathel View Post
    I LOVE the concept of minigames within a game!
    I suppose you put a lot of effort into developing this event (mechanics etc.), that makes it such a shame that it just an event and not a pernament thing. I suppose some of these events reoccur, but the least you could do is make this event more often if not pernament. If it were pernament, contest could refresh weekly and the upgrades become progressively more expensive (but we keep the old ones) because the event is so fun that I'd like to install an app just like that. I am a really active player (moderately investing real cash into it) so after a while when i set everything up ingame, there isnt really much to do ingame, so it would be great to have this minigame pernament.

Your game, developers and ideas are amazing! Kudos, keep up the good work <3

PS: Would be great if fuel wasn't stored in the barn just like mining materials aren't, but that would be asking for too much i suppose :P
    Have just registered to post the exact same thing, but found your thread beforehand.

The aerial event is so engrossing, that I would love to have a separate game with just those mechanics in it, or keep it as a permanent fixture. Collect parts to upgrade and leaderboards etc.

C'mon Playrix, make it so

Once again, pwetty pweez

Stunt Plane

Why did you take away the stunt plane event? I really liked upgrading my plane and using things to buy fuel. This should be a permanent addition it makes me wanna play more and makes it more enjoyable than just building things and farming ... also airport missions are difficult to complete for people who only have time to log in and play 1-2 times max a day ... some of us have jobs lol!!

I agree with that statement. I request that the event somehow become permanent or very frequent.

Bring Back The Planes

The planes were fun. Like to see them more.

Bring The Plane Back!

Please bring the plane competition back

I preferred the flying to the fishing, but preferred the helicopter orders to make lures rather than products to make fuel (so you still build up coins and xp).

Can we fill helis to get (oil?) to then make into fuel, and have the airplane game back please?

Or this restaurant game I see everyone on about? I wasn't playing when that was on, but seems it's the most popular.

Almost all minigames from earlier events made it to the "Frequently Suggested Ideas":

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

so, either there is hope or the Devs will keep trying to make something new (cos repeating the same "old" stuff would lead to the related wish and complaints, of course).
    Not to forget that there were heavy "Best ever / Worst ever"-comments for EACH of these games.... I don't think that can be easy for the Devs, no, lol.

The Plane

Is it possible to enable keeping the plane??? Build a small airport and use the plane to fly to the islands to collect those 2 items you want now. At a cost of course... and collect coins in flight to soften the blow. 😁