Thread: Best Town Awards (Merged)

Best Town Awards (Merged)

A competition over the most beautiful city (needs screenshot function) would be great!

You could always highlight different topics / aspects like, beautiful landscape, natural urban development, life culture, ...

Best Town Awards

i would like to be able to award monthly the best town in my co-op....think that if we award a nice sign to display in the town that it may motivate some to do more to there town. i think each leader or co. leader should be able to award their team mates

Okay, this is a really cute idea!

The thing is, I'm not sure how to make it a practical suggestion for the developers, though. There's an issue of timing (as the sign would need to disappear if it's temporary). Plus if leaders and co-leaders can do it, that's multiple signs per co-op. What about co-ops with one member... are they just going to give it to themselves? Seems to cheapen the effect of your thoughtful reward.

Still, I like the idea of being able to give incentives for creative, realistic, or even silly town planners!
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

There needs to be something done more here. That like button in the corner seems to do nothing.
    Town: Mallowbrook
    Game level: 45
    Zoo level: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Jacurdal View Post
    There needs to be something done more here. That like button in the corner seems to do nothing.

The only thing it does, to my knowledge, is unlock the Elvis style profile picture once 250 likes are received.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Beauty Competition: For Best Looking & Best Kept Town

I think its a great idea to hold a monthly beauty competition for the town so that we can get a reward for all our hard work making our towns efficient, beautiful and an appealing place to live. I think this will help users of this game feel a deeper satisfaction if their town wins and it will make beautifying their town more meaningful and make it function like a real town. The towns could be judged by a points system. You could get points on how well your factories produce, how much money the town makes by overall output, but mainly gaining points for the quality of life your town folk get, for percentage employed, facilities, recreation, hobbies, religion, efficiency and beauty - whats it like to really live their?

This would also benefit to the makers of this game as the game would be more rewarding causing more people to want to play longer to significantly improve their town which means they would buy more cash!

Everyones a winner!

I have a further idea to my suggestion then:

Place a 'Beauty Competition' in the area for the market stalls (next to the zoo). When you click on the competition you are presented with a given number of players of your own level ratings across all the co-ops of the same league. (if there are too many players to make this practical then you could do 10 one week, 10 another time and so on until eventually every member gets a go at either judging or playing). You can view their towns by clicking on each. Then have players from another league judge by awarding them a score, i.e., 1st place, 2nd place, and so on, members being judged could receive points depending which position they are given. The ones judging receive a judges reward for doing the judging.
    The outcome will be a voted winner of each league. Their winning points can go toward the co-op regatta or a prize.

Hi Jcandme

I am afraid that with 5 to 10 millions of players every day, it is quite impossible to realize such a project. It would need too much resources.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Great idea. I think that would work.

Welcome to the Forum JCANDME!

I like your idea, and I think I may have suggested something similar quite some time ago.
    The chief obstacle I see with it is the judging. Playrix would not do it, and you would be hard pressed to get volunteers.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt Banana
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.